You don't raise heroes, you raise sons.
And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes.
~ Walter M. Schirra, Sr.

Friday, October 03, 2008

Today's Appointment

Well, to start....I will tend to get light headed just sitting around and Dr. Linares said that my blood pressure is dropping then and to drink lots of water. YEAH!!! I really thought it was going to be something worse.

Joshua was showing off for the fetal heart doppler. His heart beat was really quiet then kept getting louder because he kept moving closer. Dr. Linares said that he is definately head down and my right side aches all the time because he is curled up along that side. So it's his little rear end that is moving back and forth on my stomach and it's his little legs kicking me in the side.

One thing for sure...he's a happy little guy in there. I can't wait to meet him in a few weeks.

0 amazing comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...