You don't raise heroes, you raise sons.
And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes.
~ Walter M. Schirra, Sr.

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Sleep? What's That?

Photobucket

It's official. I've hit that point in pregnancy where sleep is an elusive little creature. I am extremely uncomfortable at night. I've tried propping up on pillows and that doesn't work. I will sleep for 30mins to an hour and wake up to toss and turn for another hour. I can't lay on my sides...even if I try putting a pillow under my belly. It literally feels as if Joshua is going to claw his way out when I do that. I revert to laying on my back again and that causes sharp little pains in my sides and right near my belly button at first then slowly subsides and then I get lots of kicks from Joshua.

I can't wait until Nov. 1st. I won't have to get up by 5:45am to get ready for work, which in itself is like running a marrathon. Just to dry off after a shower I have to become a contortionist. It's just crazy.

Raul likes to remind me that I've made it 35wks and that I only have 5 more to go. I can do anything now. I love him to bits and hope he's right.

0 amazing comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...