My Dearest Joshua,
I hope someday you will understand completely how much your mom and dad love you. You have been our sunshine on a cloudy day. Mommy is still trying to wrap her mind around the fact that two years have gone by since we welcomed you into our lives. Sometimes I look at you and still see my little tiny baby that needs Mommy for everything, then there are times that I look again and you are so grown up doing things all by yourself and don't want my help anymore.
I have sat and watched your every milestone and watched you thrive in this strange world of ours. You have always had a smile for others and have always had your own opinions about how things should be done. I love that you are an independent little boy that wants to do things for himself. Every day when we wake up and you look at me and smile is the best way for me to start my day. I love that I can walk into another room of the house and you will look around calling out "Mama, Honey, Mama, Honey" until you locate me just to give me a hug or kiss or both.
I love that no matter what you do in your day you always come back to Mama for your hugs, kisses, snuggles, and holding for your nap time and bed time. You are my everything and I could not ask for a more loving, well rounded, little two year old.
I am so proud to be your Mommy and I look forward to all the years to come and watching you grow.
Love,
Mommy
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















0 amazing comments:
Post a Comment