You don't raise heroes, you raise sons.
And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes.
~ Walter M. Schirra, Sr.

Thursday, August 05, 2010

Joshua Is Back Home

Monday afternoon Joshua arrived back in Austin with Nana. I spent all day long watching the clock counting down the minutes until I could get in the car and head to the airport to pick them up. I could hardly wait till I could hold him and give him a bunch of kisses and hugs.

Waiting for Mama
Hi Baby Boy
Loving on Mama

It is so nice to have him back home. Raul and I were just saying last night that the home just feels so much better with him in it again. Later I will post some pictures of his trip to California and his visit with Nana, Papa, and Auntie Sissy.

1 amazing comments:

Christina said...

Yea!! You look so happy, such a great photo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...