You don't raise heroes, you raise sons.
And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes.
~ Walter M. Schirra, Sr.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Cars

Photobucket
I think I may have found a way to get Joshua to sleep in his own bed...Cars toddler bedding. Yep, Toys 'R' Us has a beautiful set for really inexpensive. It won't clash too much with what we plan to do with his big boy room (which I found some awesome pieces for...check out his wishlist).

Every morning Joshua wakes up and asks for his cars. He will climb out of bed after peppering my entire face with kisses, open the bedroom door and run for the storage area containing his many little cars (yes we are enablers and buy him the characters from the movie Cars). I think we watch the movie at least three times a day. He loves to sit next to me then look over at me and just smile this huge smile and go back to watching the movie, where he will blurt out the characters names and will even start quoting little sayings from the movie.

I love my little man and his addiction.

0 amazing comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...