You don't raise heroes, you raise sons.
And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes.
~ Walter M. Schirra, Sr.

Friday, April 16, 2010

New Toys

I've been looking around for things for Joshua to do while he is outside. We just aren't able to go and buy one of those great big wood playscapes right now for the yard. So I spent a couple dollars and brought home a cute little slide for him.

While we were out and about we bought a great Radio Flyer wagon at a flea market. He loves it. It is going to come in handy for camping and for taking him around the property with us.
I went and bought his couch that flips out to a bed and took one of the rocking chairs to the storage unit so that he could have a little area to sit and hopefully start napping on.
This is the sweetest picture of Joshua and his daddy. They were flying a kite.

0 amazing comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...