So Joshua wouldn't take a nap this morning no matter how hard I tried to lay next to him until he fell asleep...he lasted maybe fifteen minutes and has been going all morning long as I sift through things in the office wondering how I accumulated so many things.
So he had been begging to be picked up, but I just don't have time to hold him through a two and a half hour nap and he always wakes up when I lay him down. So I let him fuss (I know I am a horrible mommy to all those moms that just can't let their kid scream and pull at your clothes and just make you want to pull your hair out). He finally laid down with his tractor and the result....he fell asleep all by himself on the ground. This is only the second time he has ever done this.















0 amazing comments:
Post a Comment