You don't raise heroes, you raise sons.
And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes.
~ Walter M. Schirra, Sr.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

How Mommy Gets A Shower

Photobucket
Some days Joshua won't go down for a nap so that I can take a shower and get ready for the day, so I've been sticking him in his pack-n-play and turning on one of his Baby Einstein DVD's. Well, one day I fed him, he refused to go to sleep in his crib, so I put him in the living room.

I showered up and got all ready. When I was finished I walked out to the living room and found him all passed out.


and in his little hand in this one...his little farmer....grasped in his hand for dear life.

0 amazing comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...