You don't raise heroes, you raise sons.
And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes.
~ Walter M. Schirra, Sr.

Friday, June 26, 2009

What Are You Doing?

That is my new favorite question to ask Joshua. You can almost hear him saying, "Nothing!" as he looks at you with those big brown, innocent looking eyes.

He likes to walk down the hallways in his walker. I walked in after him and he was staring up at the ceiling. When I said his name he jumped and looked at me like I caught him doing something he shouldn't be doing. I scooted him back to the living room, where he went back down the hall almost immediately. The following pictures are of him trying to get into the laundry room.






0 amazing comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...