Tuesday, July 01, 2008
I Have A Soccer Player
It's official. I have a soccer player in there and apparently it's one that doesn't know when it's daytime or nighttime. I barely feel anything during the day, but the minute Raul and I climb into bed to go to sleep he thinks it's time to play. Raul wanted to feel the little kicks since you could see my stomach litterally move so he put his hand on my tummy and Joshua quite moving. I just laughed.
This morning I layed in bed and turned on the news before getting up and put my hand on my tummy. About two minutes later Joshua kicked it about two inches off my tummy. I'm not kidding. It was so awesome. I can't wait to feel it every single day and much stronger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















0 amazing comments:
Post a Comment