Yesterday's pre-natal appt is hopefully not one I have to ever repeat. I now know why I prefer my appts in the moring instead of the end of the day. After waiting for nearly an hour I finally go to see the doctor, the one in the practice I had yet to meet.
They always ask if I have any questions, so I actually had one this time. I wanted to know if there was any way to tell if I was being kicked or punched in the ribs/lungs. He very calmly looked at me than started writting in my chart and said, "There is no way to know that unless we have another ultrasound. So we'll find out in a couple of months if he is positioned correctly or breech." Ummmm, okay....I almost asked if he actually looked at my chart and realized that in a couple of months I will most likely be giving birth!!! I thought the doctors had a way of telling where the little head is. I can't tell what part of his anatomy is moving around.
Joshua's little heartbeat is doing great and I'm measuring on target. But I was crying by the time I made it home and just held onto Raul. No one has been saying I need an ultrasound to determine how he is positioned. Raul keeps reassuring me that Joshua will be where he needs to be ontime. I know he will, but just when I thought I was calm and ready for the big day....I get told something like that and I start feeling scared and unsure of everything all over again.
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Yesterday's Pre-Natal Appt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















0 amazing comments:
Post a Comment