So, how many people does it take to put in a car seat? Yesterday the answer would have been six. Raul and I tried it out, weren't exactly sure if it was right even after reading the instructions. So I went next door to Jaime and Lisa and asked them...."Sure we know how" (they have a niece in a carseat)....Jaime walks over..."Oh, I don't know about the rear facing ones." So he and Raul put their heads together and try to figure it out. In the meantime Debbie pulls up into her garage. I waddle over and ask her and Marvin (their daughter and grandson lived with them when he was born). They take one look at it and take the second seat belt off. Debbie explains that the car seat will lift up in the front, but that is supposed to be that way as long as it is latched in the back. So all along, Raul and I had it sort of right. Who thought these things would be so complicated?
Wednesday, November 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















0 amazing comments:
Post a Comment