You don't raise heroes, you raise sons.
And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes.
~ Walter M. Schirra, Sr.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Baby Shower from Downtown Office

The downtown office I work at threw a baby shower yesterday....it's amazing how so many people can keep a secret like this. I had my camera in my purse and made sure I got a picture of the cake before we cut it and someone else took the picture of me with the other admin that works here with me.

The Cake and Balloon:
Photobucket Image Hosting Photobucket Image Hosting

The Card:
Photobucket Image Hosting Photobucket Image Hosting

The Gifts:
Photobucket Image Hosting Photobucket Image Hosting

When the stroller was all set up at home, Raul took off with it up and down the hallway making car sounds. I told him he was going to wear it out before Joshua even gets a chance to use it. I am going to have to make sure that the video camera is handy at all times to get him doing stuff like that.

Picture of me and Kaleen:
Photobucket Image Hosting

0 amazing comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...