You don't raise heroes, you raise sons.
And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes.
~ Walter M. Schirra, Sr.

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Big Boy Room Transformation (Beginning)

I've finally decided to just get busy and give Joshua a fully decorated and complete bedroom. He is such a big boy now that he deserves it. It will take some time since some items cost a bit more than others. I am so excited to see what he thinks of it when it is completed. I have everything planned out in my head and it already looks amazing. I'm keeping a running list of things I will need here to finish the room. I honestly think painting will be the most difficult part of all.
So far here is what the room looks like now.

From the door
Photobucket
From the bookshelf
Photobucket
From the TV
Photobucket
From the Closet
Photobucket

0 amazing comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...