You don't raise heroes, you raise sons.
And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes.
~ Walter M. Schirra, Sr.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Homemade Baby Food

Photobucket
I did it!!! I actually made my first batch of baby food. I'd been noticing lately that Joshua is disliking the babyfood from the store. Raul and I have both tasted it and I wonder if the companies think that babies have no taste buds. The food is bland and flavorless. So I made a batch of Apple, Pear, and Cinnamon today. It was so easy and it tastes really good.

In the sauce pan ready to be cooked.

In the blender all pureed

In the freezer trays


Here is another one. It is onions, yellow squash, potatoes, and peas.



0 amazing comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...