Yesterday's doctor appointment was very much like normal, except that I was finally able to see my OB/GYN. She asked how I was doing, which is actually great. My appetitie does come and go, but the morning sickness is practically gone, which is good.
I layed down on the table and using the fetal heart doppler tried to find "Baby's" heartbeat. All I could hear were loud static like noises. Dr. Reid said that those sounds were the baby moving around and asked if I could feel it. I told her no. She said I should any day now. She was finally able to get the heartbeat, which was found right next to my belly-button. I thought it was rather funny that it took so long because he/she was being a wiggle worm.
I'm excited and can hardly wait until Monday to be able to see the baby. We get the pictures on CD, but I'm going to bring my camera so that I can take some video. I would really like video of the baby moving around.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Yesterday's Doctor Appointment - 6/18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















0 amazing comments:
Post a Comment