Joshua is too little to go to work with Daddy so we drove up to Daddy's office and took him to lunch yesterday.
I am going to make this a yearly tradition and something that Joshua will be able to remember for years. I know that it is one of my greatest memories of my dad. I remember getting up early...I'd even been taken to buy a pair of boots...I got up early, got dressed, and headed out with Dad. We stopped at a local cafe that served up a great breakfast. I followed him to every single meeting and everywhere he went carrying a notepad, a pencil, and a tape measure. Mom came and picked me up around lunchtime...she said I was asleep before we ever left the job-site.
Here is Daddy putting Joshua into his carseat.
Friday, April 24, 2009
Take Your Son/Daughter To Work Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















0 amazing comments:
Post a Comment