You don't raise heroes, you raise sons.
And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes.
~ Walter M. Schirra, Sr.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Gestational Diabetes 1hr Test

The Drink:

Photobucket

I heard nothing but horror stories about the glucose drink for this test. I just kept telling myself it can't be that bad it looks like an Orange Fanta.

So I get up this morning, get ready for work, sit around on the couch until 8:15am and I go to the fridge pop open the drink. It doesn't smell too bad. Guzzle it down and suprisingly it tastes just like an Orange Fanta. Which isn't bad at all, because I like them, but a soda drink before noon....Yucky!!!

The doctors office said they will only call if I fail the test....so no news is good news.

UPDATE: I passed. YEAH!!!

0 amazing comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...